Skip to main content

weirdass dream

part one.

i had a dream, in this universe of dream; my grandmother is kind of mob or a gang of criminals, which inthis case, the member were all boys.
in hthat particular dream, i was running away from her, with my friend too. and then the scheme was at a train, stopped at a train station. so we jumped out of train, (possibly still being chased by my grandmother gang) and we seek help to the train station employees. but they wont help! how absurd! in fact, they were all my grandmas bois. hoooowwwwww fucccckkkeddd up and then we ran, but everyone literally my grndma bois so we are trapped. that was when we on the outside of the train station and there was wall like dead end and theres a well as well (pardon the pun) and theres 3 guys of my grndma there, the 2 of em start rapin my friend, and i am powerless as to watch it, i scream and there was a broom i snatched it and hit the one who rpd my friend, literally do nothing as the bois still ganged my friend up, and i being hold back with one of those guys, i was so stressed cant do a thing and then i woke up.

part two.

i had a dream, in this universe of dream; thw world is falling apart, there are zombies everywhere. i was at alfamart (minimarket) and theres zombie breaking, (just one tho idk why) it started to run straight towards the alley and i wasnt at the alley so i can escape. i did. somehow i got a gun in my hand. this dream has really good cinematic shit all over it, i did a lot of zombie-shooting and suddenly i found myself in a bunker with a bunch of escapist too. (what, like a time-skip?!) and then everything turn to peace inside the bunker bcz yeah the zombie are outside but they r dumb they cant get inside the bunker, and i found myself peeing in traditional way (imagine u pee like in the traditional japanese toilet?// i guess) and next to me the wall i set my eyes to the wall there was attached a krisbow handsoap container, with the eye level of me, squating. which it attached very low almost hit the floor. and i woke up.

part three.

i had a dream, in this universe of dream; the world is falling apart (again) like some kind of technology all over and literally no greenies all over it and idk somehow theres this scheme we are all in the road or something (ornot) and then suddenly a whole red smoke just passing by, and turns out it was toxic because i saw them dying but im not because i try to hold my breath but i almost killed too when suddenly theres a ufo? no mybe like a aircraft ?  they shoot a fresh air or idk maybe thats antitoxic stuff and i finally able to breath, the aircraft is followed by another aircraft that bring a giant fan which as we all know, smoke will fade away because of it. and then i look at my instagram, in a list of who seen my stories (the one on the down left side of the story in instagram thing) and then theres a bunch of red usernames (i though that they are the one  that died because of the toxic red smoke) and i woke up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Prinsip Dasar Kehidupan

Heii...ini post pertama ku :) silahkan comment ya :) PRINSIP DASAR KEHIDUPAN Yep seperti yang anda bisa lihat, kehidupan biar baik, berjalan dengan imbang n balance harus disertai aturan atau tata tertib. Ini cuma masalah pengembangan culture dan pemahaman aja supaya kita semakin bisa maju... ;) Here you are :) 1. Etika sebagai prinsip dasar kehidupan sehari hari. 2. Kejujuran dan integritas. 3. Bertanggungjawab. 4. Hormat pada aturan dan hukum masyarakat. 5. Hormat pada hak orang/warga lain. 6. Cinta pada pekerjaan. 7. Berusaha keras untuk menabung dan investasi. 8. Mau bekerja keras. 9. Tepat waktu. Okay....yang udah baca...diterapkan,ya ;) insyallah bangsa kita akan semakin makmur...Amiien..... :D

about lost.

i am not gonna write it beautifully, never will. i have never felt lost so deep like those days, ever. i have never felt so empty like those days, ever. but... have i ever thought of this: maybe this is the best condition , the best possible outcome there ever was, and it has to be like this to teach each party about lost, about tolerance, about how we always had to set our standard bar so low that the other party would love to step on you every sometime whatever necessary.  guess what, i am done doing that. i am done doing whatever the society tells me to do. i have so much tolerance and it began to decreasing to the point i don't even care if i don't have anyone in this world to share my thoughts at, i don't care if even no one would know if i am about to die in that room all alone, i don't. boundaries. what is that? how do one set one? how? should u tell the other party? or silently having them on your thoughts until it squeeze out and you got nothin

weirdass dream

this is a short dream and i dont even think its as weird as the rest of my weirdass dream but here we go so in this universe of my weirdass dream, i think i have lost a loved one. in this world, i live with my partner ( i dont recall is it my boyfriend or my husband, either way doesnt matter), the dream starts at me crying so hysterical, a massive amount of tears falling down my face ( ok thats too much and cringey ) and i turns to my hand, receiving a package that i already open and inside of it there are my partner's belonging and there are some blood, and still i cried, the sadness and lost feeling was real (i never felt this kind of sadness, this one tore my heart till i woke up - the last time i lost someone (to death) was my grandma and i didnt shed tears, almost at all) as someone who sends the package goes away, ive been left in the dark all by myself. itshould be the police to call me but theres nothing, the police didnt call me idk whats that mean but i aware of that some